HRMS Singapore signed the Employer’s Pledge of Fair Employment Practices. It symbolically signals that HRMS agrees with the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) towards adopting their principle in management for our human resources. Furthermore, it can be an advantage when submitting proposals to clients.
“By being a fair employer you will be able to attract , develop and retain valued employees and create a harmonious and inclusive work environment.” – TAFEP, Singapore
The 5 Principles of Fair Employment Practices are:
– Recruit and select employees on the basis of merit (such as skills, experience or ability to perform the job), regardless of age, race, gender, religion, marital status and family responsibilities, or disability.
– Treat employees fairly and with respect and implement progressive human resource management systems.
– Provide employees with equal opportunity to be considered for training and development based on their strengths and needs to help them achieve their full potential.
– Reward employees fairly based on their ability, performance, contribution and experience.
– Abide by labour laws and adopt the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices.
For more information, please visit http://www.tafep.sg/
HRMS Consulting fully supports the Fair Employment Practices even in other regions around the world!